STRONG. LIGHT. PROTECTION.
Precision-built for road, XC, and gravel pursuits, the 220 gram (size M) MotivAir is in a class by itself. Designed with our propriety rigid, thin, and light exoCarbon™ technology, we’ve created a full-carbon exterior shell that elevates the protection factor compared to standard helmets. The construction offers improved management of oblique and rotational impacts, and is designed with a low-density EPS foam. This advances the strength-to-weight ratio, and let’s us maximize vents for cooling – without compromising integrity. On-or-off road, the lightweight, high-performance MotivAir offers a difference you can feel, and protection you can trust. Define Your Motiv.
- exoCarbon™ Shell Technology – lightweight impact performance
- Improved low-energy & oblique impact management
- LEM Flow-Thru™ airflow-optimized ventilation system
- LEM FS3™ fit system brings a secure, easy, on-the-fly customizable fit with micro-adjust dial
- LEM Tech Integrated™ multi-shell technology and in-mold EPS for impact energy management, durability, and lightweight feel
- Superior strength-to-weight ratio
- Helmets Comply with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older in the US, and in Europe with EN 1078 CE
|Weight:||220 grams (Size M)||Shell Technology:||Lightweight exoCarbon™|
|Fit system:||LEM FS3™||EPS Foam:||Low-density; LEM Tech Integrated™ multi-shell|
|Number of vents:||23||Reflector:||Rear Decal|
|Webbing:||Polyester Reflective||Profile;||Aero, Compact|